NEW RELEASE: Multicom 1310nm Optical Transmitter
- Wide bandwidth 54 - 1000 MHz, 1310nm Optical Transmitter supporting analog and QAM digital
- Available in 8, 10, 12 13 and 14 dBm output power levels
- Dual module RF drive, high efficiency laser pre-distortion adjustment
- Selectable AGC and MGC to control laser diode optical modulation index. In the AGC mode, the transmitter can accept an RF input signal level from +15 to +25 dBmV per channel. While in the MGC mode, the transmitter allows a total adjustable range of +12 to +27 dBmV attenuation/gain.
- Configuration and status monitoring on the easy-to-view backlit front panel display
- Integrated SNMP network interface
- Temperature controlled housing to ensure long laser life. Housing temperature is monitored and controlled by the micro-processor. The display screen shows the actual operation temperature in real-time.
The Multicom MUL-1310TX-1000-X-SNMP Optical Transmitter is ideally suited for use in HFC, FTTx and many other fiber optic-based data, video, and voice networks, including Broadband Stimulus and FCC National Broadband projects and applications, and provides a cost effective, industry-leading wide bandwidth solution.
The MUL-1310TX-1000’s state-of-the-art features include an industry-leading 54-1000MHZ bandwidth, microprocessor-controlled high-quality DFB lasers and a unique backlit front panel control display - all in a temperature-controlled, brushed aluminum, 1 RU rack-mount chassis. It is also available in a variety of output power levels to meet project requirements.
Questions on Fiber Optics? Check out the Multicom Fiber Optic Resource Guide - an industry resource