DTKom power-doubling dual-line broadband multiband amplifier – 2 inputs: Return Ch./VHF/UHF/SAT1-SAT2
Very high power 2-input/2-output double line multiband amplifier for SMATV/CATV systems. One of the inputs covers the following bands: Return channel, VHF/UHF and SAT; the other allows the input of a second SAT. Each of the two outputs provides one of the satellites and the terrestrial bands + Return Ch. (5 MHz-30 MHz).
- Separate amplification minimizes intermodulation between bands and provides high output levels
- Designed using Power Doubling technology, which guarantees levels in the 129 dBμV range for terrestrial signals.
- Independent inputs for each satellite downlink (SAT)
- Extracts MATV from one of the inputs and provides it on both outputs
- SAT attenuation and equalization control on each input
- MATV attenuation and equalization control.
- Includes a high-performance low-power consumption switch-mode power supply
- High-screening Zamak chassis The design facilitates appropriate cooling