3-in-1 10GHz XGPON Optical Power Meter:
- 10GHz XGPON Power Meter – Test between OLT & ONT at up to 10GHz
- Fiber End-face Inspection Microscope with Image Capture Ready
- Optical Power Meter – Test Six Wavelengths
The Multicom MUL-OPM-XGPON-VFL-400 10GHz XGPON Optical Power Meter is connected between the OLT and ONT and is specially designed for XGPON network construction and maintenance. The voice, data, video signal (1270/1310/1490/1550/1577nm), can be measured synchronously and the corresponding optical power value can be displayed with this meter.
The 10GHz XGPON Power Meter is also capable of measuring and storing test results for downloading to a PC. The meter will also complete an automatic pass / fail analysis using user-settable thresholds for every wavelength.
- Tests the burst mode RFoG upstream wavelength signal of 1310nm
- Stores 10 groups of threshold values for automatic analyzing and display of pass / fail status
- Save and upload 1,000 records through USB to management software
- Set the threshold value, upload data, and calibrate wavelength through management software
The Multicom 10GHz XGPON Meter includes an embedded Fiber Inspection Module that provides a critical view of the fiber endface, eliminating problems in network traffic. (Multicom Fiber Microscope MUL-OPM-XGPON-FVSCOPE sold separately).