Designed to be extremely craft friendly, the 10, 16 and 21-inch Sno-Shoes® are capable of handling the higher fiber count cables and longer wavelengths currently being deployed in the Broadband Industry. Sno-shoes® are used to store additional lengths of fiber along the strand for later use. They also act as a safeguard, protecting the minimum bend radius of the fiber optic cable while establishing proper installation practices. The design of the Sno-Shoe® adds greater functionality and flexibility to the overall unit.
User friendly design includes:
- Patented Cable Trough™ design allows the installer to simply lay the cable in the trough,
leaving both hands free to secure the cable to the unit.
- Over-sized slots along the cable troughs to accommodate either tie wraps or stainless steel
- Non-captive area and the multiple holes throughout the cable trough allow for increased
water drainage and reduced ice loading.
- Countersunk nut wells allow easy one tool installation.
- An optional stacking kit is available to accommodate multiple cables.
- Establishes proper installation practices within telephone and utility regulations
- Solves spacing problems on the pole
- Large trough increases cable storage capacity
- Non-conductive, molded plastic body increases overall system reliability by
eliminating cable damage from the storage device
- Flexible plastic body absorbs the rigorous shocks associated with strand movement without becoming permanently deformed like many metal devices.
- Available with strand or ADSS mounting (brackets included)
The Multilink Sno-Shoe® is available in the following sizes and bracket type:
- Part# 71211K – 10” Sno-Shoe w/ Standard Tap Brackets
- Part# 71220K – 10” Sno-Shoe w/ ADSS Mounting Brackets
- Part# 71244K – 16” Sno-Shoe w/ Standard Tap Brackets
- Part# 71215K – 16” Sno-Shoe w/ ADSS Mounting Brackets
- Part# 71221K – 21” Sno-Shoe w/ Standard Tap Brackets
- Part# 71226K – 21” Sno-Shoe w/ ADSS Mounting Brackets