DTKom power-doubling line broadband multiband amplifier – 1 input: Return Ch. + MATV
High-power multiband amplifier for CATV operator distribution. Its expanded bandwidth (54 MHz-1002 MHz) offers an user selectable gain of 30/40dB. Equipped with switchable return channel (5 MHz-42 MHz), which has a return gain of 28dB when active mode is selected.
- Forward channel up to 1 GHz
- Passive or active return channel 5 MHz – 42 MHz
- Designed using Power Doubling technology, which guarantees levels in the 69dBmV range for terrestrial signals.
- Includes a high-performance low-power consumption switch-mode power supply
- High-screening Zamak chassis. The design facilitates appropriate cooling