Each HDbridge™ module connects to a satellite or cable receiver or other component video source and converts that signal in an HD digital cable (QAM) channel that can be received by any HDTV over standard coax wiring. HDbridge modules are HD MPEG-2 Encoders and frequency-agile QAM Modulators. They allow you to convert any component HD video source, in real-time and very high quality into an HDTV cable channel. This channel is placed onto standard coax wiring, where it can be combined with up to 134 other HDTV channels and distributed over an entire premise.
- Modules come in three resolutions – optimize value by matching the native resolution of your sources, connected by high-resolution component video (Y, Pr, Pb) connections.
- DVD Quality at 480p – with component video, even SD (480) sources deliver stunning DVD performance and full digital quality while respecting content broadcast requirements.
- Digital Audio – Dolby AC-3 pass-through or PCM encoding.
- Ethernet port – for configuration and remote management.
- Set channel via a simple front-panel button – up and running in minutes.
- Integrated Closed Caption support – required for ADA compliance in many applications.