- Tuners support two 96MHz blocks for up to 8 bonded channels
- Advanced MIMO antenna configuration for optimal throughput and coverage
- High Speed Internet via 4 ports 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45)
- All ports support Auto-negotiation, auto speed sensing, and Auto MDIX
- Multiple (4) SSID Support. Expandable to 8 SSIDs
- WPA™ and WPA2™ Personal and Enterprise, 64 / 128 bit WEP, and MAC authentication wireless security options
- Support for WMM® QOS and WMM Power Save
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (facilitates easy set-up of security using a Personal Identi!cation Number (PIN) and/or a button located on the Wi-Fi device)
- Software support for UPnP
- Support for Static and Dynamic IP, DHCP, NAT, L2TP, VLANĀs and RIPv2
- Built in MoCA Blocking Filter
- Dual Color LED Status Information for defining operational status
- Low Power Consumption
- Integrated Universal Power Supply for Higher Reliability
- Vertical or Horizontal Mounting
Advanced Residential Gateway Solution for High Speed Data and Wireless
The Touchstone® DOCSIS® 3.0 Residential Gateway is an 8×4 advanced gateway product. The DG860 combines a 4-port Gigabit Router, and a 802.11n wireless access point into a single device capable of supporting both home and small offce applications. Using multi-processor technology, the DG860 can simultaneously achieve high bandwidth DOCSIS performance without affecting the superior Wi-Fi® and other gateway performance. This feature packed unit will lead the future for advanced home and small office services.
Operators strive to push the limits on DOCSIS 3.0 performance delivered to the customer with both the Ethernet and the wireless interfaces. The 802.11n wireless interface can deliver the performance desired while also offering improvements in home coverage above those of previous technologies.
Efficient and Flexible Maintenance
The DG860A distinguishes itself with capabilities that minimize an operator’s support needs. Multiple provisioning methods (SNMP, Configuration File, Remote WebGUI access, TR-069, and TFTP) allow a custom designed setup to be efficiently applied to the end user. Multiple local and remote access levels (user, technician), also allow more ease and flexibility for manual configuration and control.