There are three models of this product:
1. HDE-8C DIN (OPT 2): This encoder is designed to be used with eight (8) DIRECTV H25 satellite receivers, or any non-H25 receiver source providing component/composite video outputs.
2. HDE-8C-QAM DIN (OPT 2): HD Encoder for DIRECTV H25 RX Control with 4 x QAM outputs. This encoder digitizes and MPEG-2 encodes each input into a high-definition stream. The 8 program streams are multiplexed and then modulated onto 4 adjacent QAM channels in the 54-1002 MHz range (CATV 2-158).
3. HDE-8C-QAM/IP DIN (OPT 2): HD Encoder for DIRECTV H25 RX Control with 4 x QAM plus 8 x IP outputs. This encoder includes an IP output to provide 8 x SPTS.
- Supports user-defined PSIP configuration
- Supports custom video and transport stream bit rate settings
- Supports Real-time Dolby® Digital audio encoding
- Supports Closed Captioning EIA-608 for each of the 8 encoded programs
- Equipped w/ EAS interface (Analog Video + L/R Audio) and triggering, compatible with all EAS receivers
- Provides comprehensive GUI-based monitoring and control via standard Web browsers