The DZS EXK-V5624G is an enterprise- class standalone switch with a 1U form factor that is optimal for data center, campus and branch office environments.
This switch offers 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports (combo, i.e., RJ-45 or SFP) and provides high-bandwidth low-latency switching, filtering, and traffic management.
The EXK-V5624G supports LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol) which enables troubleshooting and enhanced network management over ultivendor environments. Additionally, this high- performance switch also supports LLDP- MED and DHCP snooping for expanded network security.
The EXK-V5624G is equipped with dual PSU slots that can be equipped with redundant modular AC or DC power supply units (PSUs) for enhanced reliability and resiliency.
- Enhanced security through RADIUS and TACACS+
- Remote network management
- User-friendly CLI via console or telnet
- L2/L3/L4 H/W based ACL
- Service Port: 24 Port GE combo (RJ-45 or SFP)
- Network Port: 4 Port GbE/10GBase-R (SFP/SFP+)
- Console Port: 1 Port (RJ-45)
- Management Port: 1 10/100/1000 Base-T Port (RJ-45)