The DZS EXK-V5648G is an enterprise- class standalone switch with a 1U form factor that is optimal for data center, campus and branch office environments.
This switch offers 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports and provides high bandwidth low- latency switching, filtering, and traffic management. The EXK-V5648G supports LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol) which enables troubleshooting and enhanced network management over multivendor environments. Additionally, this high- performance switch also supports LLDP- MED and DHCP snooping for expanded network security.
The EXK-V5648G is equipped with dual PSU slots that can be equipped with redundant modular AC or DC power supply units (PSUs) for enhanced reliability and resiliency.
- Management via SNMPv1/v2/v3 and RMON
- User password protected system management
- Data secured through SSH
- Enhanced security through RADIUS and TACACS+
- Remote network management
- User-friendly CLI via console or telnet
- L2/L3/L4 H/W based ACL
- Service Port: 48 Port 10/100/1000 Base-T(RJ-45)
- Network Port: 4 Port 100/1000M
- Base-X, 10GBase-R (SFP/SFP+)
- Console Port: 1 Port (RJ-45)
- Management Port: 1 Port 10/100/1000Base-T (RJ-45)