The DZS EXK-V6824XG is a 10GbE switch is purpose-built for demanding low-latency data center environments and for ISP FTTx broadband aggregation networks. The deployment of this 10GbE capable switch significantly improves server utilization and consequently, data center power efficiency.
The EXK-V6824XG offers 24 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports (SFP+ / SFP). These 10GbE ports provide flexible low-latency highbandwidth switching, filtering, and traffic management, and large data center grade buffers keep traffic moving.
The EXK-V6824XG supports both AC and DC modular power supply modules (PSUs) that can be configured redundantly, and dual fan modules provide exceptional cooling performance ensuring enhanced system reliability and resiliency.
- Management via SNMPv1/v2/v3 and RMON
- User password protected system management
- Data secured through SSH
- Enhanced security through RADIUS and TACACS+
- Remote network management
- User-friendly CLI via console or telnet
- L2/L3/L4 H/W based ACL
- Service Port: 24 Port 10GbE (SFP+) or 1G(SFP)
- Network Port: 4 Port 100/1000M
- Base-X, 10GBase-R (SFP/SFP+)
- Console Port: 1 Port (RJ-45)
- Management Port: 1 Port 10/100/1000Base-T (RJ-45)