Dual HD Digital Signage Encoder with Multiplexed QAM Output
Drake’s DSE 2 PLUS is a dual multiplexing encoder based off of Drake’s industry-leading DSE24 High Definition Digital Signage Desktop Encoder.
The DSE 2 PLUS encodes up to two uncompressed programs derived from devices with HDMI, High-Resolution Component Video or VGA outputs. The DSE 2 PLUS encodes the incoming programs to MPEG2 or MPEG4/H.264 compressed video. An internal multiplexing QAM modulator and low-noise upconverter allows existing legacy fiber/coaxial networks to be used as distribution channels for digital signage content. This provides instant access to an extensive network of digital displays capable of viewing valuable advertiser based or informational video in a vibrant “High Definition” format.
- Supports Closed Captioning
- GUI-based Remote Network Control and Monitoring
- Accessory Replacement Desk Mount Faceplate available
- 2-to-1 HD Program Encodes offer greater bandwidth efficiency
- Compact Single 1RU Rack Space chassis for economical footprint
- MPEG4/H.264 compression for lower bitrate consumption
- GUI-based Remote Control for Ease of Use
- Digital Conversion
- Digital Signage
- PEG Channel Insertion