Vis™ pull tape with Mprint™ technology improves productivity and reduces total cost by eliminating rework and scrap. Our unique Mprint process increases print durability and ensures print length accuracy while our production process ensures a softer feel.
This is no time for guesswork. You need to know with certainty what the numbers are on your pull tape. Any confusion could cost you – big time. Vis Tape’s unique MPrint™ process assures extraordinary print legibility and durability – every inch of the way. So, you’ll never be guessing – or even squinting.
Print Length Accuracy
You’re not looking for kind of close – you need as exact as you can get. Vis Tape has taken Print Length Accuracy to a new paradigm with prepping, printing, and calibration of the encoder and default settings. The result – industry-99% accuracy that you can count on. Every time.
It’s a new age in pull tape. No longer does Print Legibility require a super-stiff and unmanageable tape that’s brutal on your hands and impossible to knot. Vis Tape’s industry-changing manufacturing process means you get the legibility you need – with the Softness you want. Softer tape means easier knotting and less rework.
- Tensile Strength 1130/1250/1800/2500 lb. (min)
- Working Load 1130/1250/1800/2500 lb.
- Color White
- Print Color Black
- Pre-lubricated with silicone
- Printed with sequential foot markings
- Packaging: UV resistant white plastic wrap
- VTDET: Detectable wire is a 22ga solid tinned copper conductor, 23 ohms per mile resistance
- VTID: Color coded threads for easy identification
- Available colors: blue or orange