The Multicom MUL-HRPR-4A Optical Return Path Receiver is ideally suited for use in HFC and FTTx and many other fiber optic-based data, video, and voice networks, including Broadband Stimulus and FCC National Broadband projects and applications, and provides a cost effective solution.
The MUL-HRPR-4A’s state-of-the-art features include an industry-leading 4 port, typical 40-50dBmV individually adjustable RF outputs, 5 – 200MHz return bandwidth, wide optical input range down to -10 dBm – all in a temperature-controlled, 1 RU rack-mount chassis.
- Wide optical Input Range 1200 – 1620 nm
- 40 – 50dBm adjustable RF output for each of the 4 ports
- 5 – 200MHz return bandwidth
- Four receivers in 1RU unit
- Wide optical input range and low noise design allows error free detection down to -10 dBm
- Housing temperature is monitored and controlled by the micro-processor