Signamax Connectivity Systems’ new 065-7734 series switches with redundant power supplies are flexible and highly reliable edge extension switches capable of fiber-based or twisted-pair expansion for large networks. They provide nonblocking performance for 24 10/100BaseT/TX or 24 100Base SFP slots, plus 4 Gigabit Ethernet connections in three of the models in the series. They incorporate modern QoS and Tagged VLAN capabilities, and full SNMP management at a surprisingly low cost. Models 065-7734FSPR and 065-77344DMR offer four Dual Media Gigabit Ethernet ports capable of using auto-detected SFP modules for fiber optic switch interconnection at extended distances. Model 065-77344TR offers four Gigabit Ethernet ports, while model 065-7734R offers a 24-port 10/100BaseT/TX managed configuration with redundant power capabilities.
Both ring and star Gigabit backbone network architectures are possible with full automatic failover. The included SNMP management package is complete and comprehensive, with web browser, local console, and Telnet remote terminal connections and real time updating. The 065-7734 series also communicates with network management systems such as HP OpenView(tm) via SNMP for enterprise-wide status display, statistical monitoring, and switch control. Enhanced Layer 3 look-ahead routing features and IEEE 802.1p Quality of Service / 802.1Q Tagged VLAN / IP Type of Service support make the Signamax 065-7734 series an excellent foundation for establishing or adding to an Enterprise network where redundant power is a requirement.
- Supports IEEE 802.1x Security
- Complies with EN50121-4 Railway application environment
- Bandwidth Rate Control
- Per-port programmable MAC address locking
- Up to 24 Static Secure MAC addresses per port
- Port mirroring
- Supports Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Supports 8192 MAC addresses. Provides 3 Mbits memory buffer.
- Supports IEEE802.3/802.3u/802.3ab/802.3z/802.3x. Auto-negotiation: 1000Mbps-full-duplex;
10/100Mbps-full/half-duplex. Auto MDI/MDIX
- SFP socket for Fast or Gigabit Ethernet fiber optic expansion.
- Store-and-forward mechanism
- Full wire-speed forwarding rate
- 100~240VAC, 50~60Hz redundant internal universal power supplies for reliability and flexibility.
- 32℉ to 113℉ (0°C to 45°C) operating temperature range
- Metal case
- Supports Rack Mounting installation
- Four different port configurations are available
The Signamax 065-7734 Series comes in these configurations:
065-7734R 24 – Port 10/100 Managed Switch with Redundant Power Supplies
065-77344TR – 24-Port 10/100 Managed Switch + 4 1000BaseT Ports and Redundant Power
065-77344DMR – 24-Port 10/100 Managed Switch + 4 1000BaseT 10/100/1000BaseT/TX Dual Media Ports with 1000Base SFP Slots and Redundant Power Supplies (recommended)
065-7734FSFPR – 24 Ports 100Base SFP Slots + 4 10/100/1000BaseT/TX Dual Media Ports with
1000Base SFP Slots and Redundant Power Supplies