Signamax’ 065-7890FSFPDP is the new 10 GB-capable fiber-based flagship of the Signamax Ethernet switch product line. It provides non-blocking performance for 24 100/1000Base SFP Ports connections, 4 of which are shared as Dual Media 10/100/1000BaseT/TX Ports, plus 4 1000Base/10GB SFP+ only ports, for a total of 28 ports. This new switch supports modern capabilities including Static Routing, IPv6, SSH management, QoS and Tagged VLAN, and full SNMP management at a surprisingly low cost. The 24 SFP slots (four are Dual Media ports) use auto-detected SFP modules for fiber optic switch interconnection at extended distances.
Both ring and star Gigabit backbone network architectures are possible with full automatic failover. The included SNMP management package is complete and comprehensive, with web browser, local console, and Telnet remote terminal connections and real time updating. The 065-7890FSFPDP also supports Dual Power capability, allowing support of both 100-240 V AC and 48 V DC power simultaneously. It communicates with network management systems such as HP OpenView™ via SNMP for enterprise-wide status display, statistical monitoring, and switch control. Enhanced Layer 2+ features, IPv6 and IPv4 Static routing, and IEEE 802.1p Quality of Service / 802.1Q Tagged VLAN / IP Type of Service support make the Signamax 065-7890FSFPDP an excellent foundation for establishing or adding to a fiber-based Enterprise network.
- Supports RSTP/MSTP/STP for Ethernet redundancy
- IP Multicast Filtering through IGMP Snooping V1, V2 & V3
- Supports port-based VLAN and IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging and GVRP
- IEEE 802.1p QoS with eight priority queues
- Full wire-speed forwarding rate
- IPv6 and IPv4 Static routing supported
- IEEE 802.3 ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) support.
- RS-232 console, Telnet, SNMP V1, V2c & V3, RMON, SSL/SSH, HTTP (Web Browser), and
- Supports Command Line Interface in RS-232 Console
- Supports IEEE 802.1x Security
- Bandwidth Rate Control, via port-policer
- Per-port programmable MAC address locking
- Static Secure MAC addresses supported
- Port mirroring, both Inbound and Outbound
- Supports Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- 1000 Mbps: Full-duplex; 10/100 Mbps: Full/Half-duplex; Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Full wire-speed forwarding rate.