DZS’s CMS Mounting Solutions provide a variety of space-saving mounting options to suit any site requirement; from magnet- and wall-mount, to standard 19- and 23-inch racks. They are designed to house the complete set of LGX passive modules. All units are NEBS-compliant and are suitable for outside plant deployment. The CMS mounting solutions have flexible fiber management options. All units are shipped with mounting hardware and installation instructions.
Features of Passive LGX Filter Shelves:
- Standard 19- and 23-inch racks
- Designed to house the complete set of LGX passive modules
- NEBS-compliant and are suitable for outside plant deployment
- All mounting solutions have flexible fiber management options
- All units are shipped with mounting hardware and installation instructions
- The CMS-110 universal wall-mount bracket has integrated magnets for easy installation on a metal surface. It also has pre-drilled holes for wall-mounting on other surfaces. The CMS-110 holds two single-slot LGX modules or one double-slot LGX module.
- The CMS-0103 is a 1RU shelf that holds up to three single-slot LGX modules. The package includes universal brackets for mounting in 19-inch and 23-inch racks with front-mount and mid-mount positioning options. It also includes fiber management guides that can be easily installed in various configurations, both front and back. Additional options, such as sliding brackets and extra fiber guides, are also available.
- The CMS-0209 is a 2RU shelf that is designed to install in either a 19- or 23-inch rack. It can be front-mounted or mid-mounted for optimal positioning. The CMS-0209 supports up to nine single-slot LGX modules.
CMS-419 and CMS-423
- The CMS-419 and CMS-423 are 4RU shelves that have integrated fiber management and rack-mount brackets. Both shelves have four triple-wide slots to house up to 12 single-slot or 4 triple-slot LGX modules, or a combination of single-slot, double-slot, and triple-slot LGX modules. The CMS-419 is designed to install in a standard 19-inch rack, and the CMS-423 is designed to install in a standard 23-inch rack.