The Multicom Cable In-line Isolator and Surge Protector is an outstanding, high-performance indoor safety isolator with surge protection for CATV installations. This product will add an extra layer of protection to help prevent ground loops and dangerous high voltage spikes and damaging currents on CATV coax.
The surge protection of this in-line isolator offers superior protection for cable modems, set top boxes and other CATV equipment from damage related to power surges and electrical storms.
Specifications: (see Spec Sheet)
- Frequency Range: 5 – 1200Mhz
- Insertion Loss: (5 – 1200MHz) < 1.0 dB
- Return Loss: (5 – 1200MHz) > 18dB
- RF Shielding: (5 – 1200MHz) Meets or Exceeds IEC Class A
- Shield Surge Survival:
- 6 kV/100 KHz Ringwave at subscriber port
- 6 kV Combo wave
- 6 kV Unipolar impulse
- ANSI/IEEE C62.41 at input port
- Input Shield to Center Conductor Coupling: 3 kV Min.
- Leakage Current (Max.) Shield to Shield: 8 mA (3000 VAC @ 60Hz)
- Connectors: Input (F-Male) to Output (F-Female), 75 Ohm
- Size (mm): 45 L x 20 Dia. (1.7” L x 0.8” Dia.)
- Material: Copper Body, Nickel Plating, HDPE Insulator, BC Connector Pin
- Operating Temperature: -30°C ~ +60°C (-22 ~ 140°F)