Orlando, FL – November 2014 – Multicom is proud to announce that it has launched its new state-of-the-art, Learning-Sharing-Solutions website: www.multicominc.com, featuring over 13,000 products from more than 270 of the world’s major manufacturers which are used to acquire, process, and distribute audio, voice, video, data, energy, and traffic control signals over fiber optic, copper, coax cable, and wireless.
- Fiber Optic Products and Solutions
- Digital Headend and miniCMTS Solutions
- GPON and Ethernet Switch Solutions
- Premium SCTE-compliant Coaxial Products
Designed to provide instant access, expanded capabilities, increased connection, powerful tools, all to better serve all of our customers! It has been crafted to reflect what our customers and partners told us they need now but also builds upon leading edge technology capable of addressing future needs and services.
Immediately you will notice streamlined menus, simple navigation, powerful tools, and access to the information you need, any time of day. We have designed the new Multicom website as a technical, consultative product and solutions resource hub as well as providing in the near future a gathering place for technical community, with expanded capabilities for learning, sharing and interaction.
Things you’ll love about the new Multicom website right now:
- Homepage – at a glance, see upcoming events, featured tools, recent industry, products, solutions, and Multicom news and quick links to get to where you want to go with one click
- Search – powerful yet simple search feature, facilitating faster location of multiple sources and locations of information on our site about a specific subject or keyword
- Unparalleled Technical Information – at your fingertips – thousands of technical documents, videos, whitepapers, and webinars
- Online Shopping – one click opens up the Multicom Web Store with weekly specials and a wide variety of unique and common products
- Training – click and view a wide variety of free online technical training and technical resources
- Multilingual – click to select your native language at the top of any webpage and the entire website is instantly translated
We will continually be expanding our online content to bring you updated and relevant information, so we encourage you to bookmark it, check back often and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to receive notice when updates and new content are added.
Established in 1982 and headquartered in Orlando, FL, Multicom maintains sales offices, rep agencies and sub-distributors throughout North and Latin America. Multicom stocks over 13,000 products from more than 270 of the world’s major manufacturers which are used to acquire, process, and distribute audio, voice, video, data, energy, and traffic control signals over fiber optic, copper, coax cable, and wireless. Its affiliate company, Mconnect, Inc. provides Next Level VoIP residential and business telephone services through resellers and cable operators.
For more information, contact Multicom, call 1-800-423-2594, e-mail to email@example.com