Orlando, FL – November 26th, 2018 – Multicom is proud to announce the appointment of new rep firm SourceOne IT.
SourceOne IT provides managed services using state-of-the-art technology, to the benefit of their clients.
The following are some of the services provided by SourceOne IT:
- Providing Networking Products and Services – Including access to a wide range of Fiber Optic and Data Networking Products
- 24×7 Support – Full Time Help Desk – Vendor Management
- Remote System Monitoring and Management
- Automated Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery
- vCIO Consulting Services and Strategic Planning
- IT Project Management
- State of the Art Information Technology Solutions
- Office 365 & VOIP
- End Point Security
- Email Spam Filtering & Internet Content Filtering
According to John Wells, President of SourceOne IT, “We work with our clients to discover their visible and hidden needs, and then find solutions to help them meet their goals.”
SourceOne IT will be responsible for representing Multicom in the state of Oregon.
Sherman Miller, President and CEO of Multicom said, “Working with a firm with an incredible reputation and with such a wealth of knowledge and experience is an honor for us. The wide range of audio, data, video, fiber optic and WiFi products and services that Multicom markets are used across the country and beyond. We both feel that this vast area of our country has great untapped potential for the products that we offer, and that these areas can be further penetrated. We are excited to provide John and his team with everything they need to succeed.”
Established in 1982 and headquartered in Orlando, FL, Multicom, a manufacturer and stocking distributor, maintains sales offices, rep agencies and sub-distributors throughout North and Latin America. Multicom stocks over 19,000 products from more than 380 of the world’s major manufacturers which are used to acquire, process, and distribute audio, voice, video, data, energy, and traffic control signals over fiber optic, copper, coax cable, and wireless.