Get to Know DZS “Made in USA” GPON / XGSPON & ACTIVE ETHERNET at Unprecedented Introductory Prices!
We have heard from many of our customers that they are looking for an easy-to-deploy, all inclusive packages that includes hardware, software, support and warranty. Together with DZS, Multicom we have come up with GPON, XGSPON & Active Ethernet Solutions that fits nearly every network environment and budget.
Multicom & DZS – Is Now Offering Starter Kits for GPON, XGSPON & Active Ethernet
All kits come complete with: OLT, ONT, SFPs, 4hr Remote Turn up package by DZS Engineering and Bronze Plus Warranty.
- KIT 1 – MXK F108 GPON – 1RU 8 Port GPON OLT plus 5 ONTs & SFPs
- KIT 2 – MXK F219 GPON – 2 Slot Chassis – Holds 16 Port GPON Line Card, 5 ONTs & SFPs
- KIT 3 – MXK F219 10GIG XGSPON – 2 Slot Chassis – Holds 16 Port 10Gig XGSPON Line Card, 5 ONTs, SFPs
- KIT 4 – ACTIVE ETHERNET– 1RU 24 Port Active Ethernet, OLT, 5 ONTs, SFPs
MXK-F219 OLT Chassis
Our New Products are Leading the Way
‘Cost-Effective Quality’ is the buzz-word these days and this is what Multicom’s new line of fiber optic products deliver. For a comprehensive look at all of our fiber optic, CATV and network offerings – Updated as of February 2020: Download our New Product Catalogs here…
Multicom’s New Fusion Splicer is Ultra-Fast, Field-Tough and Goes Wherever You Go
The Multicom MUL-FSPLICE-200 Fiber Optic Fusion Splicer is compact in size, lightweight, and is ideal to work just about anywhere, including harsh outdoor environments and remote worksites.
- FAST 7 Second Splicing (optional)
- ULTRA-FAST 9 Second Heat Shrinking (optional)
- 3 Year Warranty
- Quick-change Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Drop/Impact, Dirt/Dust and Water Resistant
Multicom has added many New Products to its Family of Next-Gen Fiber Optics including a Wide Variety of Fiber Optic Tools & Test Equipment
Multicom is Also Offering FTTH Starter Kits for GPON
FTTH Starter Kits for GPON
Each of the four Kits:
- Serves 10 homes initially
- Growth up to 256 homes
- Complete with a 1RU GPON OLT, ONTs, Software, Remote training and Extended support
There are 4 Kit Options:
- KIT 1: Base Package includes ONT (4 GE, 4 POTS)
- KIT 2: Base Package includes ONT (4 GE, 4 POTS) + RF
- KIT 3: Base Package includes ONT (4 GE, 4 POTS) + WiFi
- KIT 4: Base Package includes ONT (4 GE, 4 POTS) + RF & WiFi
- KIT 1: NCTC Item Code: 138197
- KIT 2: NCTC Item Code: 138199
- KIT 3: NCTC Item Code: 138198
- KIT 4: NCTC Item Code: 138200
These kits include the DZS MXK-F219 OLT Chassis in an aggregation platform that supports fiber-based triple play services in a compact chassis that is 86 percent smaller than previous MXK-F models. The MXK-F219 is designed to support up to 160 Gigabits per second (Gbps) of network interface capacity.
There are 4 Kit Options:
- KIT 1: Base Package includes 10 ONTs
- KIT 2: Base Package includes 10 ONTs + WiFi
- KIT 3: Base Package includes 10 ONT + RF
- KIT 4: Base Package includes 10 ONT + WiFi and RF
- KIT 1: NCTC Item Code: 139428
- KIT 2: NCTC Item Code: 139429
- KIT 3: NCTC Item Code: 139430
- KIT 4: NCTC Item Code: 139431
DZS Products are made in the USA and Ban-Proof!
To learn more about the FTTH Starter Kits for GPON, check our NCTC Catalog!
Questions? Give us a call at 800-423-2594, or Contact Us
Next Gen Fiber Optic Products – Multicom is announcing extraordinary promotional NCTC Member pricing for its next generation Fiber Optic Actives and Passives with details on the NCTC Member website and at the show. Multicom is also announcing a whole new multimode fiber optic based product line, including installation and instrumentation products: Multicom automated Fusion Splicer, OTDR, new line of Tools and Test Equipment including Fiber Optic Cleavers, Power Meters and Visual Fault Locators, and more – available now.
Our Fiber Optic Passive Line has Increased – and Our Prices have Decreased!
Multicom is known for being a pace-setter. This year we introduced our latest fiber optic passives line which sets a new standard for quality and price. No more sourcing products from multiple vendors when everything you need is under one roof! In addition, our system engineers and product specialists are at your service. Take advantage of the experience and expertise we have gained by being an industry leader for 30+ years.
See the Multicom Fiber Optic Corning Fiber-Based Passives Here
Cost-Effective Fiber Patch Panels
Multicom is now stocking a full line of fiber optic patch enclosures and LGX style adapter panels. Adapter panels are available in all popular connectors in either simplex or duplex. Patch and adapter panels are manufactured with 18-gauge cold rolled, with electrostatic polyester powder coated steel construction for excellent corrosion resistance and durability.
This new line complements Multicom’s existing line of fiber optic passives including splitters (Rack Mount, LGX, Box and Tube), 1-144 count fiber, WDM, jumpers, pigtails, mating sleeves, and attenuators. Additionally Multicom has a complete line of active fiber optic products including 1310/1550 Transmitters, EDFA’s, return path receivers, nodes, and more.
Multicom’s GPON Solution
Multicom Stocks the products needed to successfully implement HDTV, High Speed Internet, Phone Service and WiFi Connectivity over a GPON Network. Multicom makes it easy…
Multicom’s HFC Solution
Add to, manage and expand your Hybrid Fiber-Coaxial cable network to get more value from existing bandwidth and rapidly deploy next-generation cable services. Let us show you how…
Multicom’s RFoG Solution
Deliver up/downstream voice, video, and data services over a fiber-based network residing alongside an existing HFC network – with minimal changes to headend and field equipment