Multicom’s two-port, wall mount, M-FTERM Fiber Optic FTTH Terminal Box is used for the distribution and terminal connection of various types of optical fiber systems. It is suitable for mini-network terminal distribution, in which the optical cables – patch cords or pigtails are connected. The FTTH Terminal Box
includes two SC/APC Adapters and mounting hardware.
The Multicom FNAP can be customized in multiple configurations using these variables, as outlined in the Part# – see the Spec Sheet:
- CONFIGURATION: A to Z, specific config to each design, including: Cable entrance/exit configuration, Latching/Locking mechanism, Splice trays, IP65/66/68, etc.
- ENCLOSURE: B/P=Black Plastic, G/P=Gray Plastic, W/P=White Plastic
- PORTS: 2
- EQUIPPED: B=Not loaded, or loaded with C= Cassette splitter, T=Tube splitter, P=Pigtails, M=Mating Sleeve
- CONNECTORS: SC/APC, SC/UPC, LC/APC, LC/UPC, or NA=not applicable, etc.
- The FTERM comes with mounting accessories for a wall or pole.
Please Contact Us to talk about your specific configuration requirements.