The dual output Multicom MCA-40860 is a superior quality push-pull wall-mounted distribution amplifier producing signals with low-noise and harmonic distortion. The The MCA-40860 serves as an ideal distribution system amplifier for heavily loaded MDU (multi-dwelling units, i.e. apartment complexes), commercial areas, educational institutions, hotels, and broadband CATV or SMATV systems.
The distribution amplifier is capable of broadband 134-channel operation over the 40-860 MHz range.
The MCA-40860 is housed in compact, aluminum chassis that provides excellent heat dissipation and allows the amplifier to be operated at high ambient temperatures with no degradation of performance or reliability.
- Employs hybrid push-pull module design for distortion free audio-video quality
- Built in adjustable slope and gain controls for easy system balancing
- Easy-access controls and low loss (-20dB) test point enable simplified setup and performance monitoring
- Shielded enclosure provides RFI shielding performance to reduce leakage and ingress
- Aluminum chassis provides maximum heat dissipation for improved reliability and corrosion resistance