The Multicom MUL-DWDM-RM-D-16C2136 16 Channel C21-C36 DWDM Mux Demux including Monitor, 1310nm and Expansion Ports.
Passive Mux Demux modules deliver the benefits of a Dense Wave Division Multiplexer (DWDM), in a fully passive solution. This DWDM is designed for long-haul transmission where wavelengths are packed tightly together over the C-band range of wavelengths, up to 48 wavelengths in 100GHz grid (0.8nm), and 96 wavelengths in 50GHz grid (0.4nm).
ITU G.694.1 standard and Telcordia GR1221, GR1209, CE, RoHS, FCC are compliant. Our DWDM Mux Demux are modular, scalable and are perfectly suited to transport PDH, SDH/SONET, ETHERNET services over WWDM, CWDM and DWDM in optical metro edge and access networks.
- 1% monitor port for TX and RX, ensures troubleshooting without downtime
- 1310nm port allows the overlay on an existing legacy 1310nm network such as 1000Base SFP LX, 10G SFP+ LR, 40G QSFP+ and 100G CFP LR4
- Compliant to ITU G.694.1, 100GHz ITU gird, 0.8nm spacing
- High quality film filter technology
- Passive no electricty needed (MTBF ca. 500 years)