This splicer has 4 possible blending modes (auto, calibrate, regular and special). Through specific interchangeable heads lets you blend connectors directly or fibers. It is designed to work at heights or areas of difficult access.
- Small size and weight, with all the features of a regular fusion splicer
- Specially designed to use it in hard-to-reach areas and works-at-height
- Automatic arc compensation: embedded atmospheric pressure/temperature sensors to adequate the electric arc discharge
- Small-sized case for easy and practical transport
- Low consumption mode
- Automatic detection of most common faults
- Indication of both Clad/Core deviation and fiber cut angle