A Full-featured Handheld for Technicians at Any Skill Level – Now with DOCSIS 3.1
OneExpert™ CATV helps field technicians fix problems right – the first time. A technician-friendly interface and OneCheck™ automated tests ease complex tasks with a simple dashboard that shows clear pass/fail results. And its future-proof modularity ensures years of use supporting CATV networks.
The VIAVI ONX-630D31-4285-1012-NTX OneExpert CATV ONX-630 Signal Analysis Meter Platform helps field technicians fix problems right the first time. A multi-touch, user-friendly interface and OneCheck automated tests ease complex tasks with a simple dashboard that shows clear pass/fail results. And its future-proof modularity ensures years of use supporting CATV networks.
Comprehensive Tools Increase Productivity We built expertise into OneExpert so that technicians at any skill level can quickly optimize performance. With a modular platform that adapts easily to rapidly changing technologies, OneExpert CATV is:
- Simple: Auto channel identification eliminates channel plan build, maintenance, and deployment overhead and enables automated testing without the potential for channel plan-related test failures
- Fast: OneCheck uses powerful processing and exceptional speed to make more complete testing
- Practical: a tech can run a comprehensive test, including MER and BER on all channels, in about a minute
- Powerful: More intelligent, powerful algorithms running in the background while testing enables the meter to point out any problems and suggest the next troubleshooting steps
- Simplifies and speeds testing and troubleshooting
- Improves compliance and audit performance
- Reduces rework
- Turns any technician into an expert
- Troubleshooting QAM carriers/home networks
- Verifying WiFi in 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz networks
- Testing Gigabit DOCSIS services
- Installing PON/RFoG including inspection, power levels, and RF performance
- Optional QAM video MPEG analysis for RPD activation
- Optional home leakage testingy
- Network maintenance with forward and reverse sweep
Data Over Cable Service Interface Specification (DOCSIS) is an international telecommunications standard that permits the addition of high-bandwidth data transfer to an existing cable television (CATV) system. It is used by many cable television operators to provide Internet access over their existing hybrid fiber-coaxial (HFC) infrastructure. The version numbers are sometimes prefixed with simply “D” instead of “DOCSIS” (e.g., D3 for DOCSIS 3).