XHHW-2 is insulated with chemically cross-linked polyethylene insulation.
- APPLICATIONS – Appropriate for use in general purpose wiring for lighting and power in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. Suitable for use in low leakage circuits requiring a dielectric constant of 3.5 or less
- Conductors: Annealed stranded bare copper per ASTM B3 and B8. Class B Stranding per ASTM B8.
- Insulation: Chemically cross-linked polyethylene
- Colors: Black, Brown, Orange, Yellow, Green, White, Red. Consult
factory for other colors
- INDUSTRY LISTINGS & STANDARDS:
- UL Listed as XHHW-2 per Standard 44
- ICEA S-95-658/NEMA WC-70
- 90°C Wet/Dry -40°C Rated
- Gasoline and Oil Resistant II – GRII
- C(UL) RW90 600V Listed
- Sunlight Resistant – SR
- RoHS Compliant
- CT Rated 1/0 and larger
Call our Traffic Department for more information and an instant quote: 800-423-2594