For decades, fiber optics have been inspected and cleaned to ensure the proper passage of light. While this process is not new, it is growing in importance as our dependence on the capacity and other benefits of fiber optics surges.
Multicom manufactures and stocks only the highest-quality and most cost-effective products. Whether you’re working in a local area network (LAN), a data center, or an office, we’ve got the tools you need to clean, cut, strip, splice, inspect, measure, and terminate your fiber optic cables.
Fusion Splicers use a controlled electric arc to fuse optical fibers to one another. The goal is to fuse the two fibers together in such a way that light passing through the fibers is not scattered or reflected back by the splice, and that the splice and the region surrounding the splice are as strong as the original fiber. Creating a seamless, non-reflective connection from one length of fiber to another.
Multicom manufactures a variety of the highest quality core-alignment Fusion Splicers on the market today, at the best prices and with the best warranty available. Our Fusion Splicers are not simply the splicer itself, but an all-inclusive Fusion Splicer Kit that includes everything needed for fusion splicing in the field in a convenient carrying case.
- FAST 7 Second Splicing (optional)
- ULTRA-FAST 9 Second Heat Shrinking (optional)
- Drop/Impact, Dirt/Dust and Water Resistant
- Core-to-Core, State-of-the-Art Fiber Profile Alignment System (PAS)
- 2/3 Year USA Warranty – USA Service and Support
- Quick-change Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- German Design, USA & Japanese Technology