Multicom’s Light Wind Load Aerial Self-Supported ASU Fiber Optic Cable has a loose tube structure and water-resistant gel compound to provide crucial protection for the fiber.
Over the tube, water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable watertight. Two parallel fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) elements are placed on the two sides. The cable is covered with a single PE outer sheath. It is especially suitable for installation in aerial for long-distance communication.
Available in 80 Meter and 120 Meter spans:
- 80 Meter spans can accommodate 1-12 Fibers
- 120 Meter spans can accommodate 1-12, and up to 24 Fibers
- See the Specs
- Eliminates the need for expensive cable shielding and grounding
- Uses simple attachment hardware (no preinstalled messenger)
- Outstanding cable performance and stability