The MUL-FVSCOPE-400 Kit is a handheld video fiber inspection microscope tool that provides a 400x magnification, and offers a live clear digital image of the fiber ends-faces that are viewable, and can be displayed, captured, and recorded on an OTDR or PC/laptop. The kit includes a variety of five useful adapter tips for LC, FC and SC fiber ends, 1.25 and 2.5mm PC-M ends, plus a USB cable, and a convenient carrying case.
The MUL-FVSCOPE-400 enables a critical and detailed view of the fiber end-face. Any trace of contamination – dirt, pits, chips, or scratches will cause degrading of the optical signals in the cable; careful analysis for these imperfections is critical to the integrity of your network traffic. This handheld video fiber inspection microscope also works the Multicom MUL-OTDR-1000/1100, as well as a selection of compatible OTDRs.
- Magnification: 400x
- Resolution: 0.75μm
- Field of View: 0.68 x 0.51mm
- Light Source: Blue high-intensity LED
- Focus: Manual
- Alignment: >98%
- Adapter Tips: 1.25mm PC-M, 2.5mm PC-M, LC-PC-F, FC-PC-F, SC-PC-F
- Dimensions: 180 x 22 x 56mm (7” x .86” x 2.2”)
- Weight: .35 lbs (158g)
- Controls: Fine Focus Control Wheel, Image capture, Brightness wheel