The MUL-MN-V-RFOG-1610-PON optical micro-node with PON Pass-Through is bidirectional equipment specially developed for HFC broadband networks, accommodating FTTH (Fiber to the Home) network topology while addressing the issues of CATV bidirectional return channel noise and high-reliability network security transmission requirements of modern CATV networks. The return path uses burst mode patented RFoG technology which greatly reduces the noise.
The Multicom RFoG micro-node with PON Pass-Through can filter the RFoG and the PON wavelengths, thus providing a separate PON port that the user can use to go straight from the micro-node to an ONT for easier installation in an FTTH network.
- Professional RF attenuator circuit, with good linear attenuation and high precision
- Features a high-quality, low-noise DFB laser for transmission
- MMIC GaAs amplifier, with good index, low distortion, and high reliability
- Aluminum die casting for efficient cooling, and reliable, stable performance
- The return path control uses burst mode, patented RFoG technology that fully complies with SCTE 174 2010
- PON Pass-Through port passes only the 1310/1490nm wavelengths while rejecting the rest of the wavelengths on the RFoG signal