XLP USE-2 or RHH/RHW-2 – BUILDING WIRE – USE-2 is insulated with chemically cross-linked polyethylene insulation
- APPLICATIONS – Appropriate for use in general purpose wiring for lighting and power in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. Suitable for use in low leakage circuits requiring a dielectric constant of 3.5 or less.
- CONSTRUCTION – Conductors: Annealed stranded bare copper per ASTM B3. Class B Stranding per ASTM B 8.
Insulation: Chemically cross-linked polyethylene
Colors: Black, Green, White, Red. Consult factory for other colors
- INDUSTRY LISTINGS & STANDARDS
• UL Listed as XLP USE-2 or RHH/RHW-2 per Standard 44 and 854
• ICEA S-95-658/NEMA WC-70
• Federal spec A-A-59544
• 90°C Wet/Dry -40°C Rated
• Gasoline and Oil Resistant II -GRII
• C(UL) RW90 1000V Listed
• Sunlight Resistant -SR
• Direct Burial
• RoHS Compliant
Call our Traffic Department for more information and an instant quote: 800-423-2594